Installation problem

kubabednar

Installation problem

Post by kubabednar »

Hi,

I just downloaded the Bullet, I opened the project solution, I built it. Until now everything is OK. Now I'm doing sth like this: I'm opening my project, select->properties->projectName properties->C/C++->General->Additional Include Directories->bullet/src. In my code I'm adding:

Code: Select all

#include <btBulletDynamicsCommon.h>
I'm trying to compile, but I'm getting this errors:
1>c:\users\kuba\desktop\bullet-2.74\src\bulletdynamics\constraintsolver\btsolverbody.h(124) : error C2027: use of undefined type 'btRigidBody'
1> c:\users\kuba\desktop\bullet-2.74\src\bulletcollision\broadphasecollision\btdispatcher.h(23) : see declaration of 'btRigidBody'
1>c:\users\kuba\desktop\bullet-2.74\src\bulletdynamics\constraintsolver\btsolverbody.h(124) : error C2227: left of '->getLinearVelocity' must point to class/struct/union/generic type
1>c:\users\kuba\desktop\bullet-2.74\src\bulletdynamics\constraintsolver\btsolverbody.h(124) : error C2027: use of undefined type 'btRigidBody'
1> c:\users\kuba\desktop\bullet-2.74\src\bulletcollision\broadphasecollision\btdispatcher.h(23) : see declaration of 'btRigidBody'
1>c:\users\kuba\desktop\bullet-2.74\src\bulletdynamics\constraintsolver\btsolverbody.h(124) : error C2227: left of '->getAngularVelocity' must point to class/struct/union/generic type
1>c:\users\kuba\desktop\bullet-2.74\src\bulletdynamics\constraintsolver\btsolverbody.h(124) : error C2228: left of '.cross' must have class/struct/union
1>c:\users\kuba\desktop\bullet-2.74\src\bulletdynamics\constraintsolver\btsolverbody.h(132) : error C2027: use of undefined type 'btRigidBody'
1>c:\users\kuba\desktop\bullet-2.74\src\bulletdynamics\constraintsolver\btsolverbody.h(132) : error C2227: left of '->getAngularVelocity' must point to class/struct/union/generic type
1>c:\users\kuba\desktop\bullet-2.74\src\bulletdynamics\constraintsolver\btsolverbody.h(167) : error C2027: use of undefined type 'btRigidBody'
1>c:\users\kuba\desktop\bullet-2.74\src\bulletdynamics\constraintsolver\btsolverbody.h(167) : error C2227: left of '->setLinearVelocity' must point to class/struct/union/generic type
1>c:\users\kuba\desktop\bullet-2.74\src\bulletdynamics\constraintsolver\btsolverbody.h(167) : error C2027: use of undefined type 'btRigidBody'
1>c:\users\kuba\desktop\bullet-2.74\src\bulletdynamics\constraintsolver\btsolverbody.h(167) : error C2227: left of '->getLinearVelocity' must point to class/struct/union/generic type
1>c:\users\kuba\desktop\bullet-2.74\src\bulletdynamics\constraintsolver\btsolverbody.h(168) : error C2027: use of undefined type 'btRigidBody'
1>c:\users\kuba\desktop\bullet-2.74\src\bulletdynamics\constraintsolver\btsolverbody.h(168) : error C2227: left of '->setAngularVelocity' must point to class/struct/union/generic type
1>c:\users\kuba\desktop\bullet-2.74\src\bulletdynamics\constraintsolver\btsolverbody.h(168) : error C2027: use of undefined type 'btRigidBody'
1>c:\users\kuba\desktop\bullet-2.74\src\bulletdynamics\constraintsolver\btsolverbody.h(168) : error C2227: left of '->getAngularVelocity' must point to class/struct/union/generic type
It seems that is something wrong in sources. Can anybody can help me?

P.S. Sorry for my english ;)
kenshin

Re: Installation problem

Post by kenshin »

#include "btBulletCollisionCommon.h"
#include "btBulletDynamicsCommon.h"