NaturalMotion is looking to further expand its behavior authoring / game physics team responsible for the creation of cutting edge AI behaviors for interactive 3D character control.
We are recruiting candidates for this position who:
- Are comfortable with advanced engineering maths
- Have a familiarity with 3D animation tools
- Have a good eye for believable human motions
- Worked with articulated bodies and/or physical animation
- Experience with third party physics engines: (Havok, PhysX, ODE, Newton, Bullet, etc) or in-house / proprietary physics engines
We welcome candidates from an engineering or applied mathematical background with innovative ideas for synthesizing physical human behavior, as well as animators and TDs with a strong technical capability.
Successful applicants will be responsible for designing and implementing dynamically simulated characters and their real time controllers.
Location: San Francisco or Oxford (UK)
Mail resume/cover letter to: