Just add some resources to this great list. 1 OpenHRP 3 : An integrated simulation platform for robot dynamics
License: Eclipse Public License
* Dynamics: Featherstone algorithms
* Collision detection: Opcode
* Constraint solver: Projected Gauss Seidel
* COBRA based server-client architecture. 2 WildMagic : Library for graphics, physics, image analysis, numerical computation
License: GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL)
* Foundation.Distance : Distance calculators.
* Foundation.Intersection: Intersection of objects
* Foundation.Mesh : Mesh data structures
* Physics.Intersection: Test for overlap of intervals (1D), axis-aligned rectangles (2D), and axis-aligned boxes (3D)
* Physics.LCPSolver: Numerical solver for Linear Complementarity Problems (LCP)
* Physics.RigidBody: Rigid body classes.3 ColDet : 3D Collision Detection Library
License: Library GNU Public License (LGPL)
Small, fast, accurate detection (default first-contact, but can be patched to report all contacts)
* Works on any model, even polygon soups.
* Fully Portable. Compiles on windows compilers (VC, BCB) and recent versions of g++ on any platform.
* Uses bounding box hierarchies for fast detection.
* Uses additional triangle intersection tests for 100% accuracy.
* Provides (upon request) exact point of collision, plus the pair of triangles that collided.
* Supports timeout setting, to limit detection time.
* Model-Model collision test.
* Ray-Model collision test.
* Segment-Model collision test.
* Sphere-Model collision test.
* Ray-Sphere and Sphere-Sphere primitive collision tests.