Senior Graphics Software Engineer, Action Title - Visual Concepts
Visual Concepts is a recognized leader in game development ? we?ve created some of the world?s top video games. Since our inception almost 20 years ago, we?ve crafted over 75 titles, from certain well-known classic action games to the absolute #1-rated sports brand anywhere. This is incredible technology and highly refined development know-how! Now, we?re leveraging all of this and expanding into some exciting new genres that will result in truly amazing, creative games. Intrigued? Let?s talk. Some of the best people in the industry work here. You should join them.
We are seeking a Senior Graphics Software Engineer for this exciting new project. As part of a team developing a new, top-secret AAA title, a game destined for blockbuster status, you will play a key role as you build a pipeline of custom rendering effects and tools for Artists. Your talent will be on display for hundreds of thousands of gamers playing on either PS3 or Xbox 360.
- Passion for creating graphics that induce ?wows? and push the metal
- In-depth knowledge of shaders, tool chain architecture, physics and simulations and cutting-edge graphics techniques.
- BS degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Minimum two years professional videogame programming experience
- Fluent in C/C++
- Exceptional problem solving and debugging skills
- Avid gamer
How to Apply:
Forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 415-507-7695
Location: San Rafael, CA.