Bullet SVN: CMake build broken, compiler warnings

riku

Bullet SVN: CMake build broken, compiler warnings

Post by riku »

I have Bullet SVN trunk/src directory embedded in my CMake based project tree. I just did svn update and it broke my build.

The problem is capitalization in src/BulletCollision/CollisionShapes/btMultiMaterialTriangleMeshShape.cpp. CMake looks for MultiMaterial while the file is actually Multimaterial. A quick fix is to change the filename or the CMakeLists.txt in the src directory.

I also got a trivial "no newline at end of file" warning.

In file included from /home/riku/src/rollin/bullet/BulletCollision/CollisionShapes/btMultimaterialTriangleMeshShape.h:22,
from /home/riku/src/rollin/bullet/BulletCollision/CollisionShapes/btMultimaterialTriangleMeshShape.cpp:18:
/home/riku/src/rollin/bullet/BulletCollision/CollisionShapes/btMaterial.h:34:21: warning: no newline at end of file

btw. I havn't succeeded in doing a complete build with CMake (I only do the src subdirectory). When building some of the demos on my ubuntu box, I get an error about pthreads not found. I have pthread dev libs installed and Jam builds fine, so it must be an error in the CMake build.

-Riku
mi076

Re: Bullet SVN: CMake build broken, compiler warnings

Post by mi076 »

The same error happens with 2.70 release too. "btMultiMaterialTriangleMeshShape" should be
"btMultimaterialTriangleMeshShape". Fix it in src/BulletCollisions/CMakeList.txt.