We are looking for a developer to help out improving the cloth, deformable and rigid body simulation of Bullet on CPU and GPU, here at AMD. This is a full-time position working with the rest of the team located in the Sunnyvale offices in California.
- Strong knowledge of game physics algorithms and effects
- Strong knowledge of C++ programming techniques and mathematics
- Good understanding of real-time collision detection, cloth, soft body, rigid body simulation
- Understanding of GPU architectures and OpenCL, CUDA and/or DirectCompute
An ideal candidate would also have
- Authoring tools experience, written a plugin for Maya
- Experience using a physics SDK such as Havok, PhysX, Bullet or ODE
- Good communication skills
- Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Send a private message or mail to erwin.coumans at amd.com if you are interested.