Blender Game Contest 2010
From Physics Simulation Wiki
Results of the 3rd Blender Game Contest 2010 are out. Thanks everyone for the great game creations!
- Lucy and the time machine (vitorbalbio) wins best physics gameplay and graphics showcase (500 US Dollar + PSP Go)
- Cargo Games (z0r) wins second physics gameplay (100 US dollar)
- Link It! (Jay-D) wins third physics game play prize (50 US dollar)
- See http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?t=169173 for voting details.
- Once you have signed up, your name will appear in this table (manually added by the organizers, so it can take a while).
Then please edit and update your wiki page, linked by your name in this table.
- The wiki login/password is the same as the Bullet forums.
Contestants with game download
- Here is some discussion on the Blender Artists forums: http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?t=169173