From Physics Simulation Wiki
Blender 3D integrated Bullet Physics
The free open source Blender 3D modeler has built-in Bullet physics simulation. Both rigid body dynamics and soft body dynamics has been integrated. Bullet can be used within the Blender game engine, and also to bake keyframes for rendering.
- BulletBlenderInfo Information on Bullet physics in Blender
- Blender Game Contest 2010
- PhysicsContest2007 Project pages with .blend files and Youtube movies of Rube Goldberg Simulations
- Blender Game Contest with Entries shown at SIGGRAPH 2006
- The book Bounce, Tumble and Splash! book is out, and it contains a chapter on how to setup Bullet rigid body dynamics. Other chapters include Blender fluids, soft body, cloth and particle simulation.
- GameKit 2 has information how to setup rigid body and soft body dynamics within the Blender Game Engine.
- GDC 2009 Tutorial for Blender Game Engine + Bullet
- Blender 2.42 Web Plugin alpha ActiveX plugin with Bullet physics
- The Blender Artists forum is a good starting point for help with the Blender game engine and its Bullet integration