i've been developing a cross-platform multiplayer game with bullet physics by using ogre3d framework. I'm mostly writing the application on ubuntu and then try it on windows to see it works. However, I've faced a problem related to CCD; on ubuntu, my ccd enabled fast bullets hit the wall -as I expected-, but on windows over 70% of them skip the wall without colliding with it.
step simulation parameters are all the same, only the versions of bullet are different: windows uses 2.79 and ubuntu uses 2.77.
what do you think? can this problem be caused by the version difference?
some information about walls:
- they have box shape
- the box shape added to the rigidbody as static shape (through ogrebullet)
- sphere/box shape (doesn't matter)
- deactivation disabled
- collision flags: defaults+ghost_object flag
- linear and angular factors are set to 0
- gravity 0
- ccd motion threshold .00001
- ccd swept sphere .2 (I've tried .00001, also)
I'm really desperate and need help.