Simulation of the impact on magnetic sheath coils

Please don't post Bullet support questions here, use the above forums instead.
Eyebeem

Simulation of the impact on magnetic sheath coils

Post by Eyebeem »

First of all please tolerate my bad English. I am trying to design a support and motion system for the magnetic sheath coils in a space plasma simulation device. Its kinda big I mean very big device. the part I am dealing is just these magnetic coils.
The number of coils is four and it is placed vertically so you can imagine four rings moving up and down vertically. The vertical and horizontal impact force on the coils is 70t and 20t respectively. Basically I need to create a structure/system(depends on how you define system) to hold these coils and make them observe this impact , the structure needs to have the required strength, rigidity etc...
I hope it creates enough image of what I am trying to do if not I am happy to elaborate on any part not clear enough. Actually I want to simulate this impact force. To test the effects of impact on the structure. So the big question is what is the best software to choose and if its possible how to do it(not steps just a description will do). I give a shout to the genius minds across the world who sees this message to lend a help to this poor soul.

Thank You!
Attachments
Images of the part and the device
Images of the part and the device
SPSS.jpg (90.39 KiB) Viewed 6106 times
tbabb

Re: Simulation of the impact on magnetic sheath coils

Post by tbabb »

Is this for a physical device that will be built in real life? Or something for a game or a toy project?