Finally, after several months of development, I think that I am ready to show you my game, called "Ninja Flag" and it is a Capture The Flag type game that uses Bullet Physics. The game has been developed during my Final Degree Project in Computer Science and I have in mind to continue developing the game, because there are several things that I could not implement due to the project deadline. Main Features:
* You can change the character that you are controlling at any time
* NPCs have a human-like behaviour. They learn during the game and they can share information between them.
* During the game will appear special items that characters can equip to use.
* You can play Ninja Flag in 3D! You only need red-cyan glasses.Future Features:
* Multiplayer mode has been tested on LAN and worked successfully, but it is still complicated for a non experienced user how to configure it, so i'll focus on a friendly GUI to configure the Multiplayer mode. There are still some little issues that must be fixed.
* Some issues on IA must be fixed, so NPCs sometimes get stuck between them or in walls.
* New teams will join to the current ninja teams! By the moment, there are only 2 teams to enroll on (like any classic CTF game), but I am planning to extend the number of teams to increase the tactical component of the game and make it more enjoyable.
* Characters will have a secondary weapon, the Shuriken, to attack from the distance.
* New equipable items are planned. By the moment, you only have 2 items (an explosive trap and a barbed trap), but I would like to add more items such as a trap of smoke that temporally blinds the enemies, a pair of boots that allows a character to go across enemy traps without activating them or an item to recover part of the lost life.
* A map editor to edit the existing game maps and create your own, and also a map generator that randomly generates a new game map.
* And many more!!!Screenshots:
the main menu
the privileged view mode
the char view mode
ninja flag in 3d (red-cyan glasses required)
ninja flag in 3d (red-cyan glasses required)Technology used:
Ogre3D (thanks to Thieum for the Stereo Vision Manager)
Bullet Physics Library
* 3D Modelling and animation:
Ninja Flag is under development and you can download the latest version for free from my website. It will have a Pay What You Want policy. Website:
You can download the latest version from the game's website. Check it often for new updates!http://www.ninjaflag.com