I would like to show you my last project on bullet in combination with irrlicht: irrBP
irrBP is a wrapper to easily use bullet physics under the popular graphic engine irrlicht.
The final task is to create a complete wrapper for irrlicht (soft bodies, constraint, ...)
Here you can see irrBP in action:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yEzis9GXY8http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eJhWPMUyL8http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrY8e4V9rqU
The videos are a little bit old...I will update they at soon at possible.
By now irrBP has the following features:
- Bullet Manager: You'll have a bullet-manager to use like a irrlicht' scene manager.
- Full (bullet) rigid body implementation
- Constraint implementation
- Rigid Body Animator's in irrlicht style (on collide, on collision release,...)
- Soft Bodies support
- No memory leaks. You don't need to manage bullet's object memory. irrBP HomePageirrBP SVN
You can follow the project on the official topic in irrlicht forum Here
I hope this can be helpful to irrlicht users.
I'm here to answer your questions...