Physics Gameplay Software Engineer
- Integrate physics into gameplay based on design specs
- Implement gameplay-related functionality (controls, camera movement,
object interaction, etc) in C++
- Work on integrating physics into tools and tool pipeline
- Interact closely with engineers, designers and artists to bring their vision to life.
What YOU Need to Succeed:
- Shipped at least one PC or console title.
- Experience working on physics systems in at least one game engine, Havok a plus
- Solid understanding of spatial data structures, collisions and intersection testing, and
performance issues related to complex equations.
- Proficiency with C++ with good object-oriented skills.
- Very strong math skills and background
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Math, Physics, or Engineering preferred.
- Excellent communications skills.
- A strong desire to create world-class games.